There are a couple ways to add audio files to your website in WebEasy. The most common methods are to add an link to your audio file, or add it as background audio. Below are instructions on how to do both.
Adding a Link to an Audio File
Perhaps the easiest way to add audio to you page, is to have people to click on a link and download an audio file. If this is what you want, then please visit the following link which has instructions on how to do this:
How to add external files
Adding Background Audio to a Page
If you would like your visitors to listen to music while they visit a page, then you may want to add background audio. If you decide to do this, please make sure your audio file is thoroughly compressed, otherwise the page may load slowly while the file is downloading.
Note: The audio file is played automatically.
1. Open your website in WebEasy
2. From the menu bar, go to Modify -> Audio
3. Check mark Enable page background audio
Note: If you would like to loop, or repeat your audio file, check mark Loop.
4. Press the yellow browse folder icon, as shown below:
5. Using the Look In drop-down menu, press the down arrow, and navigate to the folder that contains your audio files. Select the file, and press the Open button (of just double-click the file)
6. Press OK
Note: For information on how to make the same piece of audio play throughout your entire website, please visit V-Com's help files.
If you need assistance, you will need to contact Avanquest, who are the makers of WebEasy. You can contact them through their website at http://www.v-com.com/.