There are a couple ways to add video files to your website in WebEasy. The most common methods are to add a link to your video file, or actually embed the video file into a page. Below are instructions on how to do both.
Adding a Link to a Video File
Video files can often times be very large, so providing a link for people to download, and view locally, can be very helpful. To do this, please visit he the following link:
How to add external files
Adding Embedded Video
If you would like to have your video available on your website to view, instead of clicking on a link to download, please preform the following steps:
1. Open your website in WebEasy
2. Navigate to the desired page
3. From the Lightbox window, select the drop-down menu, and navigate to the folder that contains your video file, as shown below:
4. Drag and drop the video from the Lightbox window to the design window, as shown below:
5. Right-click your video in the design window, select Link
6. Press the Player properties icon, as shown below:
7. Set the parameters for the video
Note: If you would like the control buttons (Play, Stop, Fast Forward, etc.) visible for your video, uncheck Hide Control Bar in the window.
8. Press OK
9. Press OK
If you need assistance, you will need to contact Avanquest, who are the makers of WebEasy. You can contact them through their website at http://www.v-com.com/.