If you add a page in WebEasy, the rest of your pages does not automatically know it's there. You will need to establish a link to that page in order for you to view it on the web. For instructions on how to do this, please preform the following steps:
1. Open your website in WebEasy
2. Navigate to a page you want to create a link
3. Right-click on a textbox or image, select Link
4. Select the Document Navigation tab
5. Select the Page option
6. On the cue card, select Click to Continue
7. Press the Browse Pages icon in the Details section, as shown below:
Note: Do NOT type in the page name. If the name is entered incorrectly, an anchor, instead of a link, will be established, and you will have problems clicking on the "link".
8. Select the page you want to link to, press OK
Note: If the page does not have a title, you will need create one by going to Modify -> Title from the main menu.
9. Press OK
If you need assistance, you will need to contact Avanquest, who are the makers of WebEasy. You can contact them through their website at http://www.v-com.com/.